After a cancelled 2020 edition and a summer 2021 that was both happy (to see some of you again) and frustrating (not to see many of you again!), we are going to celebrate the real 15th anniversary of the WF in 2022. It’s a new format that awaits you, in a setting that doesn’t change! See you in Sète from 5 to 10 July 2022.
For this 15th anniversary, the WF festival will return to its home port: the Théâtre de la Mer for 4 memorable evenings. Every evening, there will be a live part at the beginning of the evening and later on, the clubbing fever will take over the theatre.
This 15th anniversary marks the return of the Wf beach! 4 exclusive afternoons with your feet in the sand, rocked by colourful DJ sets from 4pm to 7pm. Free access from Wednesday 6th to Saturday 9th!
It’s also time to find the Ola this year, which will host the WF beach warm-ups every day between 2pm and 4pm. And always at the Ola, this one will be the theatre of the opening and closing nights of the festival!
* Théatre de la Mer, Prom. Maréchal Leclerc, 34200 Sète. Paying (40€). (Possibility of catering on site)
* Wf Beach, Accès 17, 201 Prom. du Lido, 34200 Sète. Free, free access.
* La Ola, Accès 17, 201 Prom. du Lido, 34200 Sète. Free, free access.
There are several airports in the vicinity of Sète, between 30 minutes and 2 hours away: Montpellier, Béziers, Narbonne, Marseille.
We are aware of the current air traffic disruptions and the complications they can cause, we are very much without them. The above airports can be used as back-up solutions in case of complications if necessary.
Terminus at Sète station!
Sète railway station is located close to the city centre, about 15 minutes walk away. It has a TGV high speed train line with mobility solutions between major cities (Montpellier, Paris, Marseille, Bordeaux, Lyon …)
Address: 78 Pl. André Cambon, 34200 Sète
Several bus lines serve a large part of the city. Some of them serve directly the Théâtre de la Mer and the beach during the festival (lines 7 & 9)!
Beware! You won’t find many taxis or Uber in the city. We advise you to use the local VTC or Taxi services.
“Allo Taxis Sétois” 04 67 51 50 00
“Taxi Sète Bruno ” 06 38 67 73 44
In order to facilitate your visit to the festival and avoid any unpleasant surprises, we would like to remind you of some practical information and instructions…
At the beach :
– Free access every day from 4pm, and from 2pm at the Ola
– Minors must be accompanied by an adult/animals are not allowed
– In anticipation of high temperatures, remember to hydrate regularly. A team of firemen will be on duty throughout the festival in case of need.
– A single objective: to make the beaches even cleaner than when we arrived. For that, several devices are set up: sorting garbage can / ashtray as well as a team of cleanliness on site
– Do not throw your waste, cigarette butts, bottles on the ground. Place them in the garbage cans placed at your disposal around the festival site.
– Think of public transportation, Bus, Electric Scooter, Bicycle…It’s up to you.
– It is forbidden to bring alcohol to the festival site.
– Prohibited; water bottle, Drone, smoke, illicit substance, voice carrier, blunt objects, big bag, motorcycle helmet
– Theater doors open every night at 8pm until 3am.
– You must have a ticket to access the Theater of the Sea every night, there will be no sale on the spot for the sold out nights.
– You can pick up your wristband on Tuesday at the ola to avoid the line at the theater
– Earplugs for children and adults are available at the ticket office as well as breathalysers
– Prevention: during the whole festival, the Red Cross is ready to intervene if you feel the need.
– Do not hesitate to report any suspicious behavior to the security guards and/or the Red Cross.
– Prohibited: glass/metal/alcohol bottles, illegal substances, blunt objects, fireworks, megaphones, cameras, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, balloons, water guns, drones, large bags and helmets. A locker is at your disposal throughout the festival if needed.
– For festival-goers with disabilities, you can organize your visit to the various festival sites as best as possible. Platforms in front of the main stages are installed to ensure the comfort of disabled festivalgoers during the concerts.
At the bar:
– Card accepted with no minimum
– cash payment accepted
– 1€ ecocup deposit
– Adapted counters, bars and catering areas will be available on the festival sites